Anyone who loves dried fruit should try our fruit-packed organic muesli. As much as 30 per cent of this deliciously crunchy muesli consists of dried fruit, such as raisins, apple chunks, currents, apricots and prunes. The other 70 per cent consists of crispy cereal flakes. Put a few spoonfuls in a bowl of yoghurt or milk and add some fresh fruit if you like to make a deliciously sweet breakfast that fits in a healthy and balanced diet.
|Calories||1429,3 kJ / 341,3 Kcal|
Barley flakes* Rye flakes, oat flakes, wheat flakes, 14,4% raisins, 3% apple, 3% currants, 2,4% apricots, buckwheat, 1% prunes, rice flour, sunflower oil.
May contain traces of gluten, nuts, peanuts, soy, corn and milk.