Authentic organic
Dutch Cereal Flakery since 1977

Nut muesli

Biologisch Muesli Noten
Where to buy

Attention all you people who are nuts about nuts: this super tasty organic muesli contains a wide variety of nuts, including walnuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds and hazelnuts. About 25 per cent of this muesli consists of nuts, the remaining 75 per cent is made up of cereal flakes. If you do not particularly like dried fruit, our nut muesli is certainly a good alternative. Delicious in yoghurt or milk. Add some fresh fruit if you like.

Where to buy



rye flakes, barley falkes, wheat flakes, oat flakes, 6,5% walnuts, 6% cashewnuts, sunflower seeds, buckwheat, 1,5% almonds*, 1% hazelnuts*.

May contain traces of gluten, nuts, peanuts, soy, corn and milk.

750 Grams

Nutritional values per 100 gram

Calories1673 kJ / 399 Kcal
Fats13,2 g
Saturates1,4 g
Carbohydrates55,7 g
Sugars2,1 g
Fibre10,0 g
Protein11,2 g
Salt0,023 g